Our client, an international company with a focus on sales and logistics is looking for an IT Specialist for Infrastructure.
- Maintain and develop Citrix hypervisor together with Citrix XenApp environment
- Support IT teams within the Europe region with troubleshooting
- Design long term changes
- Communicate with L3 support in case if needed
- Participate in IT projects related to Citrix projects
- Rollout Citrix XenApp services in the European region
- Unification of Servers in Data Center with Citrix environment
- Setup and design whole environment according to design of TTESA and TTC
- English not only technical but communication in spoken and written form
- Czech is an advantage but not condition
- High school education
- Expert knowledge of WSUS server administration
- Expert knowledge of ESET ERA console and client deployment
- Experience with Powershell administration
- Experience with VMWare, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop administration
- Experience with Microsoft Windows server administration
- Driving license B
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Sick days (5 days a year)
- Catering allowance
- Every month contribution to account in Benefity.cz system (Cafeteria system)
- Pension insurance contribution
- Operational Leasing for Toyota cars
- Opportunities for education and systematic development
- Drinks at the workplace for free
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.