Nuclear Medicine Shared Service Center is now looking for additional staff for their Technical Support team.
You will be mostly dealing with level 1 and level 2 incidents via ServiceNow platform (installation, configuration) regarding desktop systems, SW, workstations, Telco or network connectivity.
You’ll be part of small international team (10 people globally, 4 locally in Prague) with colleagues from France, Netherland and USA.
Ready to feel new experience in brand new SSC for Nuclear Medicine?
Then apply now!Requirements:
- Willingness to work afternoon shift – one week/month on home office and with extra bonus
- Proven experience as Technical Support/Helpdesk specialist etc.
- Fluency in English
- Experience using Active Directory
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Office 365, including installation and configuration of systems
- Fundamental network knowledge
- SCCM, Citrix knowledge as advantege
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers – 80 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition