Are you experienced in IT technologies? Can you be patient with end users? Willing to work for an international company and speak English daily?
An international company operating in medical technologies is looking for candidates for a position of IT SUPPORT.
- Assorted administrative tasks related to HW/SW
- User support services
- Handling HW includes PC/laptop, monitor, docking station, Desk phone, peripherials
- Cable management
- Building IS infrastructure
Contract length: 3-6 months with possibility of extension
Location: Prague 9Requirements:
- Min. secondary degree education
- Basic knowledge of IT equipment/SW and its setup
- Motivation to work in IT and interest to learn new things
- Relevant experience from IT is NEED
- Very good knowledge of English (daily communication with customers and colleagues, written and spoken)
- Team player
- Customer oriented attitude
- 5 weeks of holiday/year + sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit package (up to 4000 CZK per month after trial period) – can be used for travelling, sport&culture, education, wellness and health care
- International company with daily use of foreign languages
- Young and dynamic team
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=brigady-docasna-prideleni
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.