Are you an university student or graduate focused on IT or are you interested in this field?
Do you speak advanced English and are you able to work at least 20 hours/week?
If yes, we are looking for you!
* Handling and replacing backup tapes
* Eject and insert tapes from and into the tape library
* Storing tapes in the shelf’s in the backup room
* Administrate and over see backup library
* Creating technical documentation
* Simple Support Specialist tasks (Win / Linux) based on experience
Part-time contract for min. 20 hours/week until end of year with possbility of prolongation.
Location: Prague 4 (near Chodov metro station)
Salary: 160 CZK/h
– University student or graduate, IT field preferred
– Driving license B is required to travel in-between two Data Centre’s
– IT background
– Knowledge of Linux RHEL
– Possible knowledge of Veritas NetBackup console; Quantum i6000 tape libraries / or similar solution
– good knowledge of English (at least B2 level)
– previous experience is big plus
– communicative candidate
– meal allowance
– experience in international IT company
– flexible working hours
– modern offices
– friendly team
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.