Are looking for experience in IT field to start your career?
Are you an university student or graduate focused on IT or are you interested in this field?
Do you understand basic concepts such IP addresses, subnets, static IP addresses, dynamic IP address allocation, DHCP etc.?
If you have advanced English and you able to work at least 20 hours/week, we are looking for you!
- Provide support to DHCP and IPAM migration
- Communication with customers, customer support
- Collection of IPAM and DHCP information
- Work with database, data management
- Setting up and provision of access to IPControl database
- Report on progress
Longterm cooperation for min. 20 hours/week.
Location: Prague 4 (near Chodov metro station)
Salary: 140 CZK/hRequirements:
- University student or graduate, IT field preferred
- IT background (knowledge of TCP/IP, networking, subnetting, DHCP etc.)
- good knowledge of English (at least B2 level)
- good knowledge of MS Excel
- previous experience is big plus
- analytical thinking
- communicative candidate
- meal allowance
- experience in international IT company
- flexible working hours
- modern offices
- friendly team
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.