What is about pursuing your career and expanding your skills in IT? This IT Helpdesk role is ideal for candidates with approximately 1-2 years of relevant experience wishing to move to the next level. Moreover, you will work in the multinational environment providing troubleshooting in English and Czech/Slovak to the internal end-users.
This great opportunity is open at a prosperous pharmaceutical company.
- Providing technical support to the end-users, installation and configuration services on various technologies which include desktop systems, software, workstations, telecommunication and network connectivity. May receive escalations from other Service Desk analysts in areas of personal expertise.
- Providing all stages of troubleshooting including identifying the issue, documenting, and resolving the problem.
- Timely response to all requests in such areas as software installation, building and installing new / replacement workstations, setup of user accounts and profiles, and performing password resets.
- Use of the ticketing system
- Regular business
- Start in April-May 2021
- Advanced English + Czech/Slovak
- Customer-oriented, good problem-solving skills
- About 1-2 years of relevant technical support experience and ability to solve technical issues independently
- Knowledge of the following:
- OS and desktop HW,
- General office equipment like copiers, faxes, scanners, tablets, smartphones, etc.
- Microsoft Office (Office 365)
- Remote connectivity tools (SCCM, Citrix etc.)
- Experience installing software / applications
- Work in a stable company with friendly environment, in a young and dynamic team of 8 people which grows
- Amazing feeling of helping people
- Daily use of English
- Further development and learning
- Employee perks and benefits
- Location: Pankrac – Prague 4
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.