Whether you are a junior or experienced professional in IT, we need you! If you have a passion for IT, speak English and German, and would like to learn and grow within an international company based in Prague, take advantage of this unique opportunity.
We will find a suitable position for you in a friendly working environment depending on your level of IT knowledge and previous experience. Organizations increasingly rely on computer systems in all areas of their operations and decision-making processes, therefore it’s crucial to ensure the correct running and maintenance of the IT systems. If you are up for this challenge, apply now!
What will be your key responsibilities?
– Providing IT support: monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
– Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
– Being the first contact for different kinds of stakeholders by rapidly establishing a good working relationship with employees, customers, and other professionals
– Resolving as many service requests (i.e. forgotten passwords, viruses, email issues, or more complex issues, such as providing functional support to business units) as quickly, precisely, and independently as possible
– Generating new ideas for innovation
– Analyzing and supporting the system
– Passion for IT and motivation to learn new skills
– IT background or previous experience in IT support role is an advantage
– Excellent PC knowledge (MS Office, network connections and devices, remote control, software and hardware installation) or willingness to learn it
– Fluency in English and German
– Good communicational skills – customer oriented personality
– Analytical and solutions-focused
– Superb attention to detail and a team player mentality
– 25 days of vacation
– Trainings and development support
– Contribution to your free time activities including Cafeteria benefit system
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search