Are you fluent in German and English?
Are you an IT enthusiast?
Would you like to gain even more experience in the field of IT?
We are looking for ENG/GER speaking candidates who are thrilled to work in IT, who like to solve problems and would like to learn something new every day!
Your daily tasks as an IT Support with German will be:
– Providing support to company’s users regarding: PC, software, MS Apps like Access and on various projects
– Your task will be to resolve: troubleshooting, diagnosis of tech issues, documentation
– Responsibility of resolving the majority of such inquiries, however, if they are more serious you can escalate them further
– Working according to the company’s procedures, documentation
– Managing and interaction with the Ticketing System
– Fluency in English and German (At least B2 level, both written and spoken)
– Communication skills, organizational skills, empathy
– Analytical mindset, precision, enthusiasm for IT, technical skills
– Team spirit but also autonomy to work independently
– Knowledge of Windows: Systems, Servers and Applications
– Ticketing System knowledge is a plus
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– Home office
– Contribution to pension insurance
– Annual bonus
– Meal vouchers (100% paid)
– MultiSport Card
– Language courses
– Teambuilding activities
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.