❗ For our client, a famous multinational oil company we are currently looking for IT System Administrator.
If you are looking stable full-time job in Prague, if you have great technical knowledge and you are passionate about IT, this role will be a great choice!
Your daily tasks:
- Support of server HW, operations system, and environment for business applications
- Support of infrastructure components
- Provide for local 2nd level support and 1st IT support
- Support and communication within CEE region
- Server performance management and backup management
- Server security – monitoring testing and rollout of security upgrades
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012 and higher
- Good knowledge of IIS/DNS/DHCP/AD/DFSR/Radius server/deployment
- Advanced English at the professional written and verbal level
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 and newer, Cloud Microsoft Exchange
- SQL / Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware), Server Administration
- System Center (OM, CM, VMM)
- PowerShell knowledge
- Russian language
What we can offer for you:
- Vacation entitlement: 25 days per year
- 4 Sick days per year
- Annual bonus, gift card for birthday
- ACCA course and other training for your personal grow
- Meal Vouchers
- Multisport Card
- Membership in Canadian medical
- Life and Accident Insurance by Generali
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.