As an IT System Manager, you will be an interface between users and service providers. If you like to work on exciting projects in a demanding banking IT landscape and you are interested in steering processes and ensuring data security, then we can offer the right challenge for you.
Become a part of a multinational team of professionals in the heart of Vienna in one of the biggest financial institutions in central Europe and help us grow further!
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting technical architecture design, implementation, and integration of IT solutions on a group level, especially in the area of Workload Automation with Control-M, Web Applications, SQL, etc.
- Supporting technical integration of new solutions in the existing system landscape
- Definition and documentation of related IT operations processes
- Proactively monitoring, operating and improving web applications and database systems to ensure secure services
- Improvement, stabilization, simplification, and automatization of the current processing environment
- Technical education (minimum completed Technical High School)
- 3+ years of professional experience within the banking industry
- Good knowledge of English
- Extensive knowledge of configuring Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, IIS, Tomcat, Wildly and Windows Server management utilities including security applications and systems
- Extensive knowledge in PowerShell scripting
- Experience in integration with ETL tools (Informatica) and workload automation tools (BMC Control-M)
- Technical writing skills for documenting all systems infrastructure, standards and guidelines
- Ability to meet deadlines, used to multi-tasking and solution-oriented approach
- Self-starter, highly organized, detail-oriented and strong analytical skills
- A calm and pragmatic approach towards problem-solving
You will get:
- Salary based on your experience, the minimum is 3500 EUR brutto/month
- 13th and 14th salaries
- Relocation package
- A bunch of benefits
- Modern offices in the heart of Vienna
- Multicultural environment & a great team of colleagues
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.