For our client Finnish automotive company, which crafts innovative products for cars, trucks, and heavy machinery, we are looking for candidates for the Oracle Support position. You will be working in progressive company with Scandinavian company culture.
What would be your role?
Your role will be a 2nd level incident support specialist. You will be solving IT issues of internal stakeholders across the company, eg. Customer service, Supply chain, Finance. Your daily tasks will consist of solving tickets, handling change requests, and supporting various projects.
System interface issues
- Support the smooth running of integrations between our company and logistics providers
- Internal system functionality
- Documents creation
- Data and data transfer correction
- Bugs fixes – via tickets
- Daily review and resolution of error logs
- Monthly warehouse openings, financially, delivery receivals
- Item data maintenance
- Data transfers coordination
- Process automation
- Project implementation
- UAT testing support
- 2+ years previous experience in Supply Chain or Customer Service environment
- Previous experience with system support/system key user role highly appreciated
- Experience with Oracle or similar OM System
- Fluency in Microsoft office (especially MS Excel) and data analytics tools
- SalesForce.com experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of English (B2)
- Financial bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days
- Home office option
- Company laptop
- Equipment for working from home provided
- Further education system
- Language courses fully covered by employer
- MultiSport card
- Meal allowance
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.