Interested in IT? Join our international team of the company that has offices in 220 countries all over the world!
- Logging, categorizing and solving all incoming ticket activity in the Helpdesk Desk application
- Providing onsite and remote assistance to users (internal colleagues) related to IT issues/requests, analyzing and evaluating these requests (if necessary forward them to 2nd level of IT support)
- Answering incoming support requests and resolving help desk tickets received via our ticketing system
- Providing timely resolution of end user problems
- Supporting corporate and contacting internal colleagues when required to do so
- Suggesting process improvements to the supervisor when needed
Our candidates should:
- Be motivated to work in the IT field
- Speak at least upper-intermediate English and French
- Have very good communication skills and professional manners
- Ideally have gained some previous experience in a similar customer care related position, however we are also hiring fresh graduates
- Some IT skills and knowledge is advantage, not must Demonstrate analytical thinking
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi passes
- Up to 10 paid sick days per year
- Monthly bonuses based on performance
- Permanent full time contract
- Discounts for multiple restaurants and other services
- Trainings for everything you need to know
- Training and chance to obtain IT certifications such as ITIL, HDI, CompTIA, MS Office
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.