itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client in the hiring of a Principal Software Developer (Java). This is a permanent position based with our client in Brno, Czech Republic.
Our client is looking for a world class Principle Software Developer with 8+ years’ experience to join their engineering team in Brno Czech Republic.
You will be tackling a wide range of complex problems across some truly expansive data-sets utilizing some of the latest software frameworks. You must have in depth experience in a Linux environment with expertise in building high volume, distributed and scalable applications. You will have a passion for agile development methodologies, test driven development, unit testing and code quality. This role requires hands on development experience and is based in Brno, working with multiple sites.
- Degree in Technology
- 8+ years java development experience
- Experience using
- Spring Security
- Spring MVC
- RESTful web services
- EasyMock and/or Mockito
- SVN and/or Git
- AngularJS, JQuery, HighCharts and/or Backbone
- Jenkins / Other CI Systems
- Crucible / Other code review tools
- Relational (MySQL) and NoSQL databases
- In depth experience in Linux environment with bash and/or python scripting.
- Expertise in deploying, monitoring & performance tuning distributed/scalable applications on bare metal and VMs.
- Ability to design and develop highly tested carrier grade solutions that can scale and perform against massive data-sets.
- Passion for agile development methodologies (SCRUM), test driven development, unit testing and code quality.
- Self-driven, quick learner with attention to detail and quality.
- Hadoop / Hbase /pig, Elastic Search/ Kibana
- Streaming analytics technologies such as spark or storm
- Ansible / Chef or Puppet.
- Vagrant / Mesos / Docker
- Selenium / Gatling / Jmeter
- Exposure to Telco environment
- Work within a small team in our client’s spacious, quiet and informal Brno office
- Ability to temporarily work remotely
- Other usual benefits (language courses, meal vouchers, flexible working hours).
For more information please apply here or contact Marta Hoppe ( marta dot hoppe at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
itContracting is not a recruiting company trying to understand IT, we are a IT company that knows recruitment. Our prime focus is to match the best IT professionals to only the very best Permanent and Contract IT roles. We believe in pairing you with the right challenge, equipping you with the correct skillset and broadening your IT career progression.