American company is looking for an Iteration Manager! Main scope of company are designing, building, managing and developing large information systems.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to put your skills in Scrum, Agile and knowledge of IT industry in a good use? Then you are just couple of clicks away from it.
The Iteration Project manager will be part of the CIO Transformation, Strategy and Roadmap team.
As an iteration manger, responsibilities will be an array of activities, including:
– Responsible for Agile processes and improvements
– Prioritize removal of roadblocks and manage risk
– Setting up meetings – ie scrums, prioritization meetings
– Story card management – ensuring all cards are correct and are included and prioritized correctly for the sprint/release
– Develop, monitor and communicate team reporting and metrics
– Manage team capacity and demand with the Program Manager
– Undertake delegated responsibilities as required
– Certified Scrum Master preferred or equivalent formal training/experience
– Bachelor or equivalent
– Five to ten years appropriate industry experience
– Proven delivery track record
Skills and Abilities (individual capabilities):
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including negotiation and influencing skills
– High level of flexibility with the ability to adapt to change
– Software and project management tools – ServiceNow, Jira, Trello, Slack, Office 365 and other collaboration tools (mandatory)
– Understanding of Agile behaviors, tools, and techniques (collaboration, work breakdown, automated testing
– Scrum, Kanban (mandatory)
– Sound knowledge of how information and technology contributes to business performance
– Working knowledge of information and technology industry trends and issues (desirable)
Wode variety of benefits and possibilities for development both personal and professional.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.