Perfect opportunity for MULTILINGUAL speakers!
If you have great command of ENGLISH and if you’re not afraid to use your strong communication skills, then you can start building your career in Customer Service today!
Melt into international and dynamic environment and get your first job experience. You already have some, you can build it up!
This job will give you the perfect combination of CUSTOMER SERVICE and ADMINISTRATION right in the city center of beautiful Prague.
You job will consist of:
- Taking care of an assigned portfolio of customers
- Assist customers with how-to’s
- Handling customer service inquiries and issues via telephone and mainly email
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks on request such as maintain records and process paperwork
- Advising customers regarding order entry, purchase orders, logistics, delivery, as well as collect customer feedback
- Supporting the customer during the entire order to cash process
- Maintaining and managing relationships with them
- Solving possible issues and giving an advice if needed
On the other hand, you will recieve:
- Stability and support
- Possibilities to grow and develop
- friendly atmosphere as a plus!
- And more
We want you if you :
- Are fluent in ENGLISH
- Are professional and have positive attitude
- Have excellent communication skills
- Enjoys being in direct contact with poeple (via phone/email)
- Are an independent and responsible person
- Enjoy organization and planning
Previous experience is not required.Benefits:
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location in the city centre
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.