Janus Worldwide is in search of a Project Coordinator in Czech Republic, Brno.
• Manage translation and localization projects.
• Communicate efficiently and confidently with clients.
• Ensure client’s requirements are met.
• Responsible for project planning (scope and schedule)
• Quoting, budgeting.
• Quality control.
• Coordinate internal and external resources.
• Support all functions during project’s life cycle.
• Assist BDMs when necessary
• Create the best possible workflows for each client and project.
• Educated to degree level in a related field
• Experience in the localization/translation industry as a project manager (3+ years).
• Experience in working with some of following fields:
IT, gaming, life sciences, chemical and other highly technical industries.
• Fluent English or German, an additional language is a plus.
• Experience in working with Translation Management Systems.
• Proficiency in CAT tools and MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Previous experience from working in a localization environment is required
• Organized, excellent communication skills, team orientated and open/flexible to changes.
• PMP is a plus.
About Janus Worldwide
Founded in 1996, Janus Worldwide, Inc. an ISO 9001:2008 certified company was built on providing unparalleled customer service and support. With over 250 employees in 9 global offices, we are one of the largest translation and localization providers in Eastern Europe. Our in-country, industry specific in-house and external pool of linguist experts translate, localize and offer multilingual testing in over 80 different language combinations.