Janus Worldwide is in search of a DTP Project Manager in Czech Republic, Brno.
– Evaluate and prepare project deliverables for translation.
– Format localized files and images
– Coordinate internal and external resources.
– Ensure client’s requirements are met.
– Complete projects in line with company’s and clients’ quality standard
– Quality assurance of DTP’ed files from external resources
– Support all functions with DTP tasks during project’s life cycle.
– Demonstrated ability to work on layout projects for foreign languages
– Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
– Advanced skills with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, QuarkXPress, Microsoft Office and other desktop publishing applications
– Competency with Flash/ActionScript would be a plus
– Proficient in Mac and PC application
– Written and spoken English communication skills
– Must be willing to learn new skills and be open to challenges
– Work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with co-workers and work as part of a team
– Experience with DTP-related tasks and with quality control
– Quality-oriented and attention to detail.
About Janus Worldwide
Founded in 1996, Janus Worldwide was built on providing unparalleled customer service and support. Today our dedication to deliver personal services has not changed, which is why Janus Worldwide has become a global leader in translation and localization solutions. With over 300 employees in 10 global offices, we are one of the largest translation and localization providers in Central Europe. Our in-country, industry specific in-house and external pool of linguist experts translate, localize and offer multilingual testing in over 100 different languages. Janus Worldwide is ISO 9001:2008, ISO 17100:2015 and ISO 13611:2014 compliant, adding an additional layer of quality control process that is used on all of our client projects.