Janus Worldwide is in search of a Project Manager in Czech Republic, Brno.
• Communicate efficiently and confidently with clients
• Manage life science translation and localization projects, including
– planning (scope and schedule)
– compliance with customer requirements
– quoting and budgeting
– coordination of internal and external resources
– quality control
– support all functions during project’s life cycle
• Create the best possible workflows for each client and project.
• Assist sales team in winning and development of new clients
• Previous experience from working in a localization environment
• Preferred experience in managing of multilingual localization and Life Science projects (3+ years),
• Experience in working with Translation Management Systems.
• Proficiency in CAT tools (Memoq, Trados Studio) and MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Experience in using of QA tools (e.g. xBench)
• Organized, excellent communication skills, open/flexible to changes.
• Fluent English or German, an additional language is a plus
• Willing to work as a member of the team
About Janus Worldwide
Founded in 1996, Janus Worldwide was built on providing unparalleled customer service and support. Today our dedication to deliver personal services has not changed, which is why Janus Worldwide has become a global leader in translation and localization solutions. With over 300 employees in 10 global offices, we are one of the largest translation and localization providers in Central Europe. Our in-country, industry specific in-house and external pool of linguist experts translate, localize and offer multilingual testing in over 100 different languages. Janus Worldwide is ISO 9001:2008, ISO 17100:2015 and ISO 13611:2014 compliant, adding an additional layer of quality control process that is used on all of our client projects.