Janus Worldwide is in search of a Life Science Project Manager in Czech Republic, Brno.
• Communicate efficiently and confidently with clients
• Manage life science translation and localization projects, including
– planning (scope and schedule)
– compliance with customer requirements
– quoting and budgeting
– coordination of internal and external resources
– quality control
– support all functions during project’s life cycle
• Create the best possible workflows for each client and project.
• Assist sales team in winning and development of new clients
• Previous experience from working in a localization environment
• Experience in managing of multilingual Life Science projects (3+ years),
• Experience in working with Translation Management Systems.
• Proficiency in CAT tools (Memoq, Trados Studio) and MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Experience in using of QA tools (e.g. xBench)
• Organized, excellent communication skills, open/flexible to changes.
• Fluent English, an additional language is a plus
• Willing to work as a member of the team
About Janus Worldwide
Founded in 1996, Janus Worldwide, Inc. an ISO 9001:2008 certified company was built on providing unparalleled customer service and support. With over 250 employees in 9 global offices, we are one of the largest translation and localization providers in Eastern Europe. Our in-country, industry specific in-house and external pool of linguist experts translate, localize and offer multilingual testing in over 80 different language combinations.