Would you like to be a part cyber-security software company helping organizations protect against targeted attacks?
As a Java Engineer you’ll be responsible for owning and driving features for a new project. This will include work using technologies like Elasticsearch, Postgres and Gradle. You’ll need to write a proof of concepts, tests, and features using Java. Other technologies that are used in the project include Spring. You’ll also have the opportunity to take a feature from conception to completion by defining requirements, designing, implementing, testing, and deploying.
- Developing and delivering according to planned release schedules – two-week sprint
- Identify main areas of design/implementation for new features and execute them successfully
- Contribute to high-level and low-level technical design documentation for currently existing and all new software written
- Demonstrate test-driven development and integration before releasing new versions of the application
Desired background: (Not all are required, we encourage you to apply if you excel in even a few of these areas)
- In-depth Java Application Programmer/Developer experience (2+ years of experience)
- Fluent in Java 11, including ORM related libraries such as Hibernate
- Strong understanding of Spring
- Complete comfort working with source code control systems such as Git
- Understanding how web-based front-ends integrate with the backend
- Deep understanding of RESTful principles (API’s)
- Track record of on-time delivery and resolving technical challenges
- Takes ownership when solving problems
- Experience with various databases such as Elasticsearch & Postgres
- Basic knowledge ReactJS, Jenkins
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (LDAP, SSO) concepts
- Data exchange formats such as STIX and others (CSV, XML, JSON etc)
- Cyber Security Industry Background & Experience
- Reduced or flexible working hours
- Full-remote job or can be hybrid with office days at modern offices at Prague 4 and play table tennis
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Paid holidays
- Sick days
- Gym membership
- An international team of skilled professionals (Senior Developers, Tech Leads)
- Professional development
- Training courses
- Team building events like skiing trips
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.