Great opportunity in the company which is the world leader in the field of data analysis in the information technology market. Their customers include almost all major players in the IT market, whether they are manufactures of mobile devices, operating systems, operating search portals, or producers of computers, printers, network elements, or are at the forefront of other industries.
You will work in a team working on the development of systems and web applications that are used both by internal employees and customers of the company.
Your working place will be in the office located in the historical city center of Prague with a nice view and good access to public transport. There is a friendly ambience in the team of motivated and smart people.
- Development and maintenance of our website which is used globally. Besides other functions, our website serves to search for and deliver the results of our extensive research in the field of the information technology market
- Development and maintenance of other associated applications, such as our own CMS, ensuring integration with third-party systems, search engines, emailing systems, etc
- Participation in the design and development of different parts of the system. Co-decision on architecture
- Occasional communication with users to understand better their needs
Used Technologies & Tools:
- Java 11, AWS, Spring, Maven, Hibernate, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Airflow, Lucene, IntelliJ IDEA
- We plan to use Angular for some applications in the future
- Previous commercial experience in Java (minimum 3 years). Strong knowledge of your core technologies.
- Ability to work independently
- Desire to mentor and give advice to junior colleagues
- Fluent knowledge of Czech/Slovak (Czech-speaking team)
- Both internal & external training of soft & hard skills
- Teambuilding events and release celebrations with our amicable team
- Cafeteria system (Multisport card, FlexiPass, HolidayPass, contribution to pension insurance and others)
- 25 days of holidays, 3 sick days, Home Office 1-2 days weekly
- Meal vouchers
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.