Due to increase of the team working on unique project – creation of IT platforms for trains of the future – we are looking for new team members. Team is constantly growing which means possibility of career growth in the future.
The position is open in a company with long history and traditions which is currently a leader in many fields. The company provides stable working environment, comfortable conditions, cares about its employees and offers attractive package of benefits. At the same time the project has a character of startup and gives chances for creativity and self-realization.
- Develop engineering tools for modeling trains
- Analyze change requests, clarify and discuss requirements with stakeholders
- Design, implement, test and support software components in Xtend and Java
- Extend the meta models using SysML and EMF
- 1-5 years of professional experience in Java development
- Familiarity with jmockit or other unit test frameworks
- Hands-on knowledge of Maven, Jenkins, and Git or Subversion
- Fluent English
- Familiarity with Xtend or Scala is an ADVANTAGE
- Working on a long-term strategic program, not a time limited project
- Close cooperation with teams abroad
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of partial home office
- Bonus for joining a company
- Annual bonus
- Wide range of employee benefits (5 weeks of holiday, meal contribution, kindergarten, discounts on company’s goods and services, Multisport, language course, etc.)
- Choice of benefits for a minimum amount of 24.000 CZK/year. You can choose between extra holiday days, pension/life insurance or services from cafeteria system.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.