- Design, develop and deliver technical components for the solution.
- Hands on Java coding with strong focus on enterprise systems integration, message-oriented middleware and micro services architecture.
- Performance tuning to ensure acceptable application processing rates.
- You will have experience in solving complex problems and would be able to propose solutions that utilize both the established patterns and fresh out of the box thinking.
- Work with the Development Manager and Architecture Owner to ensure the written software is in line with the overall architecture vision and coding standards.
- You will be a member of an agile team that together with other distributed teams will work towards achieving a common set of project objectives.
- You will need to communicate efficiently and ensure information is shared with the wider team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent Java development skills 2-3+ years
- Experience with Spring framework 1+ years
- Experienced in Web development 1+ years (AngularJS preferred)
- Strong spoken & written communication skills
- Familiarity with Maven, GIT, TeamCity, SonarCube, IntelliJ Idea
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, AWS/Openshift
- Proactive and fast learner
You will be working in the elite club of the strongest developers in the place which cares about you and your passion. You will find here lots of opportunities for growth, rotation and mobility. Wide range of benefits, trainings and informal activities together with above-average salary and re-location package for EU candidates is provided. Apply for this position now and get the chance to progress and take your career to the next level.