Do you have long-term experience with Java Development? We are looking for a leader of a 10-member team of Java Developers in a multinational banking company. Opportunity to make career progress.
- Do you like creating new features? Developing new web-based applications and frontends would be a huge part of your job.
- You would also integrate backend systems to realize the functionality of your application.
- As a team leader, you also would be the go-to person for your colleagues. You will be their support in terms of incident resolution, bug fixing, and testing.
- You would have an opportunity to cooperate with business analysts, architects, and developers. A dynamic and diverse work environment is waiting for you.
- As a Java Lead Developer, you should have at least 5 years of experience with Java technologies such as Java, J2EE, and Spring Framework.
- Huge advantage would be experienced with web-services development: REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL.
- Experiences with Web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, Java Script React, or Apache Wicket would be also great.
- Other nice have experienced are relational DBs (Oracle), units and module testing, and OpenShift / Azure / CI/CD.
- You could work in modern offices in Karlovo náměstí with relax corner where you can recharge your batteries and amazing multicultural colleagues.
- But if you also like to work from home, you could stay home for 50 % of your work time. In addition, working hours are flexible
- In terms of budget, you could count on annual remuneration, competitive salary, relocation bonus, and retirement savings contribution.
- In addition, we offer a package of benefits such as 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days, and 4 self-study days, sponsored public transport, Multisport card, cafeteria system benefits, children ‘s summer camps contribution, and a sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.