- To take full responsibility for the quality of your code and end-to-end testing.
- Part of your work will be to fix production issues and rework code, monitors and alerts for high stability.
- To be able to help business run and walk the extra mile when the application has to be deliver under a tight time schedule.
- You have already written kilometers of code in Java and you just don´t have enough. To help you do so, you usually use: Spring, JPA, Maven, Git.
- You are capable of thinking innovatively, even about common technical problems, to find better, easier and more effective solutions.
- Your idea of fun is simply developing – not just a application, but also yourself. Because of that, we can find you on github, stackoverflow or local technology meetups. If not, you are open to find out why is good to be there.
- Benefits such as motivating yearly bonuses, extra week of holidays, 2 sick days/year, flexible working hours, loyalty bonus, allowance to pension scheme, meal allowance.
- For comfortable work: notebook, cell phone, technical trainings, corparate events and team buildings, relax & active room.