Job description in general:
You will receive an assignment and it will be up to you to come up with the best solution.
Job description for experienced developers:
- Development of a new serverless backend (Lambda, Step Functions).
- Creation of GraphQL API for specific applications.
- Creating a new React app that will help our team management of users and requirements.
- Developing applications for clients and developing their mobile versions.
Job description for Junior developers:
- Developing web pages written in React
- Writing specific Lambda features to help automate our processes
- Creating forms using our own React tool
- Interconnection of external systems
We will show you all. For smaller tasks, you will learn to use modern technology.
And if everything goes well, one year later you could move on and work on larger applications.
Bonus skills, not required:
- Experience with React Native, REST API, MongoDB, AWS Lambda, HTML5, CSS
- Experience with Trello, Github
- Technologies and tools: NodeJS, GraphQL
- Few times in a year the whole team goes to work remotely from some holiday destination
- Flexible working hours, office in the historical centre of Brno
- Fitness centre, sauna, hairdresser, masseur, big educational budget, language courses (Czech, Japanese, English), smoothie maker, cafeteria system (you can arrange a charwoman for your own flat)
- Interesting salary