Are you looking for a job in the heart of Europe? Can you speak English + another language and do not want to forget it?
If you speak German, French, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Polish, Spanish or any of the European languages, then send us your CV and we will help you to start your career in Prague.
We can offer you positions for departments such as:
– HR (HR Administrator, Recruiting Assistant)
– FINANCE (Finance Administrator, Invoice Processor, Tax Specialist, Junior Accountant)
– SALES AND PROCUREMENT (Buying Assistant, Procurement Support)
– CUSTOMER SERVICE (Customer Service Representative, Cash Collection Representative)
– BACK OFFICE (Event Coordinator, Assistant, Administrative Support)
Salary: 1200 – 1500 €/month
– Min. secondary degree education
– At least short term experience from an administrative position
– English and another language on very good level (daily communication in both written and spoken)
– Good knowledge of MS Office
– Reliability, attention to detail, accuracy and time flexibility
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION AND CV!
– Meal vouchers
– 5 weeks of holiday/calendar year
– Cafeteria benefit package – contribution on sports and cultural activities, language courses etc.
– Possibility of home office
– Sick days
– Working in international company
Combination of benefits depends on position and final offer from our client.
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.