Duration: Minimum 3 months
Commitment: Full-time / Part-time
Start: Late January
Description: This position is an ideal for students who are already living in Prague, know and love ❤️ the city and want to use their superb writing skills on daily basis. Get your name out there with this new media outlet for expats in Czechia!
We are looking for someone creative and enthusiastic, with passion for writing and a good nose for news to join our team. Not only will you be reporting on daily events in the city and region, you will also be pitching and writing captivating stories that make our readers come back for more. If you love a good challenge, master the English language fluently, have awesome writing skills and lots of enthusiasm, then this will be the perfect internship for you!
We care about keeping our content up-to-date, easy and interesting. We offer room to perfect your writing skills and express your creativity in a positive work environment. Here, we appreciate everyone’s ideas and we greatly value teamwork. During your internship, you will become a vital part of our team, and most of the coffee you’ll make will be for yourself.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Write and manage content for the news website, write daily news articles, do interviews, take pictures of Prague
- Attend events in the city and the region, do interviews
- Using programs such as WordPress, Canva, Mailchimp on a daily basis
- Using social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Take pictures of the city, of different events, etc.
- A supportive work environment for professional and personal development
- Meeting interesting people, attending various cultural events and seeing new places
- A great addition to your CV – hands-on experience in media
- A practical experience in working for a magazine a news outlet
- The opportunity to build your portfolio
- Daily guidance, assistance and feedback on your work – as well as access to statistics in business accounts
- Be eligible to participate in an Erasmus+ program or any other scholarship program, this is an unpaid internship experience
- Have near-native proficiency in English
- Have great writing skills
- Be creative and innovative, we are seeking for active people who will bring new ideas
- Have good organizational skills
- Have a keen eye for details as well as the ability to solve problems on your own
- Be precise and punctual
- Be stress-resilient
- People who like photography and videography are more than welcome to apply!
- A preferred duration of this internship is a minimum of 3 months.
Do you want real working experience in journalism, content marketing and creation creation?
We hope to hear from you very soon!
No financial compensation
Years of Experience required: 0
Languages: English: Proficient User C1
In February 2023, we will launch a new project. Be a part of it!