The Jr. Business Project Coordinator is part of the Site Operations team in the Global Services organization and is responsible for coordinating and delivering the Service Resilience project for Business Continuity plans and its improvements, assisting in its development and creating materials, playbooks, and coordinating trainings and ad-hoc related tasks.
Projects are focused on three areas: HR, Procurement and Finance
We are currently hiring for a well-known pharmaceutical company.
- Support the Business Continuity Manager
- Contribute to establishing and maintaining program processes and practices which effectively ensure effective business continuity in the event of a crisis or disaster
- Advance in developing the projects that increase the effectiveness of business and customer excellence
- Coordination of Service Resilience project parts for given Service areas across Finance, HR and Procurement
- Tracking, reporting and managing daily coordination of the projects
- Coordinating and creating the playbook, material and trainings
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in organizing and managing projects (it could be short-term experience or participating in a project)
- Excellent time management, organization skills, and attention to detail that produces high-quality work while managing multiple tasks and deliverables
- Basic understanding of business, financial or procurement or HR
- Advanced English skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (especially in MS Excel)
- Wide range of benefits: meal vouchers, cafeteria, sick days, 5 weeks of holiday, financial contribution to sport, education, healthcare, pension insurance
- Possibility to start working ASAP
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to become Senior Coordinator one day
- Friendly team and international environment
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.