The world-leader in IT services is seeking candidates to become part of their team of professionals.
It is great if you hold a degree in finance/accounting or similar or if you are a student who is looking for a full-time job. Should you have previous experience in this field, it would be a big plus.
And if you speak German and English, you are the one we are looking for.
As a junior accountant, you will help us in the labor accounting team. You will have the opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues and to grow with us.
You will be responsible for:
– Dealing with employees queries
– Process time entries for billing
– Time entry modifications
– Reconcile and validate time entries in the system
– Analyze data and prepare reports
– Ad hoc administrative tasks
* Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
* Fluent in English and German
* Advanced MS Office skills
– Flexible working hours
– Home office
– Language courses
– Contribution to health and accident insurance
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Possibility of using overtime hours as extra vacation time
– Meal vouchers
– Contribution to Multi Sport card
– Flexi Passes
– Fruit and refreshment at workplace
– Special mobile tariff offer
The company also offers a rotation program, opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically and stable employment with high standards of work.
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.