We offer a great opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about finance and would like to gain new experience in an international finance team that is focused on recurring and complex accounting operations. This position gives you a high chance to be part of internal projects as well.
- Preparation of recurring and complex accounting entries such as fixed assets, tax postings, SOX controls, balance sheet reconciliations
- Support during internal and external audit
- Monthly and quarterly closing (minimum overtime hours are needed, no evening work)
- Close cooperation with Business Partners
- Support smaller projects
- 1 year of finance/accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in English
- Sense of priority to handle tasks and deadlines
- Strong customer orientation
- Proper training from Senior colleague
- Wide range of benefits: meal vouchers, Flexipass, sick days, 5 weeks of holiday, financial contribution to sport, education, healthcare, pension insurance
- Possibility to start working ASAP
- Long-term cooperation with the possibility to become a Senior Accountant one day
- Friendly team and international environment
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.