For our client, an international company with confident vision for navigating the future, we are seeking junior candidates for the newly open role in Finance team – Junior Accountant.
The department is typically responsible for producing records, bookkeeping and financial transactions, recording transactions, creating reports, tracking income and expenses and checking figures for accuracy.
As a Junior Accountant, you will be responsible for:
– Verifying vendor accounts, entries
– Participation in reconciliation of monthly statements
– Posting account transactions
– Resolving purchase orders, invoices
– Analysing invoice and expense reports
– Comparison of system reports to balances
– Support day to day payment cycle activities
– Compiling necessary reports
– Responding to vendor inquiries
– Continuously improving payment processes
– Working proficiency in English language, additional language would be an advantage
– Understanding of basic bookkeeping principles
– High degree of accuracy
– Strong work ethic
– Flexible working hours
– Home office
– Language courses
– Contribution to health and accident insurance
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Meal vouchers
– Contribution to Multi Sport card
– Fruit and refreshment at workplace
– Special mobile tariff offer
The company also offers a rotation program, opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically and stable employment with high standards of work.
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.