– Processing petty cash receipts
– Bank statements
– Incoming invoices (booking, contact vendors for missing/incorrect invoices)
– Expense reports (Amex, out of pocket)
– Assistance to senior accountants
– A university student specializing ideally in Accounting/Finance
– Or a parent with such background searching for flexible job
– Native in Czech or Slovak with good communication skills in English
– Familiar with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, e.g., pivot tables)
Join our team and benefit from:
– Learning from our senior accountants and other colleagues who are always ready to guide you and help you not only in the first few weeks in your new role but also later during your McKinsey path
– Rotation of responsibilities – we try to change responsibilities in the team from time to time so that each member of the team gets a comprehensive experience of the functioning of the Accounting/Finance at McKinsey
– Involvement in projects within Central European region and Europe
– Possible cooperation with global teams
What else will you get in return?
– You can join loads of trainings that enable you to grow and develop further such as MBTI, feedback giving
and receiving, language courses and much more.
– We also provide free food and refreshments at the workplace, free Multisport card, notebook and SIM card, and we organize various events for our employees/kids.