Do you speak English?
Do you have experience in accounting or a financial background?
Do you want to work for a reputable international company?
Start your career with our client as an Accounts Payable Associate!
Our client is looking for junior accountants to join their diverse team of professionals.
You will receive full training and valuable work experience. Working with our client will help you grow into an expert that any accounting team in the world of international business would be lucky to have.
As an Accounts Payable Associate, your main duties will be:
– Verifying & Processing accounts payable invoices
– Communicating with clients and suppliers
– Assist in maintaining the PO system
– Pay Supplier invoices
– Assist in closing and accounting management duties
– Involvement in continuous process improvement
– Fluency in English (C1) and French/ German/ Italian (C1)
– Experience in accounting and/or finance is nice to have
– Analytical thinking with attention to detail
– MS Excel proficiency
– SAP FI- / MM- module experience is a plus
– 5 weeks of paid vacation
– Annual Bonus
– Meal Vouchers
– Multisport card
– Training and courses
– Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance or income protection while being on a sick leave
– Flexible working hours
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.