Our client, who is leader in the pharamacy world, is urgently looking for a new colleague for Junior Accountant position. No long experience needed.
Do you have experience with accounting and invoices? Can you start in May or June? Are you fluent in English?
Then this opportunity is just for you!
- Invoice inter-company transactions
- Participate in IC reporting and IC closes, handle IC payables & receivables
- Process AP invoices
- Vendor master data and related communication with the vendors in UK, Ireland or US
- Cooperation with various teams within the company
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovate solutions so the team can operate in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Support audit questions and data preparation
- Fluent English
- Previous experience with accounting – part-time or internship
- Long-term contract – the first contract for 1 year, after that the opportunity to be promoted to a senior role
- Immediate start in May/June
- Full-time job (40 h/week)
- Opportunity to work from home
- Competetive salary
- Various benefits: meal vouchers, multisport card, Flexi pass, 25 days of holiday, sick days,…
- Offices located in Prague 5
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.