Any junior accountant seeking an employment?
We have a new vacancy in an international company that covers multiple technology-oriented industries.
This is a junior position, so experience in AR is not a must, although it gives you an advantage. Instead, you need to be fluent in French to work in this young and vibrant company.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Managing incoming invoices in timely manner
– Complex setting of new customer accounts
– Communicating with customers
– Dealing with open balances
– Relevant problem-solving tasks
– Assuring process efficiency
Start: By agreement
– Fluent English and French (B2 and better
– Strong communication skills
– Relevant educational background or experience in accounting
– Good command of MS Office
– Previous experience in AR would be a plus
– 25 days of holiday
– Sick days
– Flexible working hours
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– Public transport contribution
– Career development in an international company
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.