As a vital piece of the Czech industry for over 125 years, this company remains a leader in electrotechnology. Servicing both public and private sectors, they have generated, produced, and developed technological innovations that have impacted various industries everywhere, including transportation, energy, technology, and healthcare.
Motivated candidates interested in the areas of finance and accounting wanted!!! The position includes responsibility for complex accounting duties which require the application of professional accounting theories and policies and the overall general ledger accounting functions.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Prepares Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
– Responsible for generating month, quarterly and yearly end closing journal entries
– Post fixed assets
– Control of journal entries
– Intercompany activity
– Maintain the general ledger accounts with proper documentation and records of company transactions
– Provide timely and accurate accounting information to internal customers
– Regular reports
– high school/university degree
– motivation for finance field
– Hungarian on a good level
– proficiency in MS Office package (mainly Excel)
– knowledge of SAP is an advantage
The position is also suitable for fresh graduates!
Generous package of benefits:
– 13th Salary
– Cafeteria system of benefits (24 000 CZK yearly)
– Home office 2x weekly
– Flexible working hours
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Meal vouchers (canteen in the same building)
– Education and regular trainings (language courses)
– Child care: kindergarten
– Discounted taxi service
– 8 extra days off
– Contribution for pension and life insurance
– Life or pension insurance
– Share plans
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.