If you are interested in HR ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT but don´t really have any experience yet this might be a great opportunity for you! Become a customer/administration support for the employees agenda.
What will you be responsible for?
- Scheduling time entries for employees
- Maintaining the personal data in the system (SAP)
- 50% is communication with other employees while answering their questions and 50% is administration support
- Reporting related to time entries
- Close cooperation with the payroll department & providing support to employees during facing unusual or escalated issues related to their paychecks
- Business skype / email / conference communication with the Financial and Project Managers as well as with the HR team with regards to missing time entries, unapproved timesheets etc.
- A university degree in Business Administration, Human Resource, Corporate Management, Finance, Economics or related
- Fluent English + at least upper intermediate German (B2)
- Team player
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- 2 days of home office/month
- Referral Bonus
- Language course
- Sick Days
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.