We are looking for fresh graduated student/junior specialist who would like to develop professional skills in accounting and finance. As Junior AP Analyst you will be responsible for processing invoices and payments to vendors, supporting with reconciliations, and preparing reports.
Do you want to start your career in a leading pharmaceutical company? Are you fluent in English? Did you use Excel during your studies or in the workplace? This is your chance to start your career!
Your typical working day:
– Invoice Processing with Purchase Orders
– Checking Order Status
– Providing Supplier Statement Reconciliation’s
– Processing Supplier Payment and Supplier Ledger Inquiries
– Communicating with internal Business Partners and Warehouse
We are searching for:
– Fresh graduated student or junior specialist with a bachelor’s degree in economics/finance or experience with invoices
– A person with fluent in English (at least B2 level), will be used daily
– Self-motivated person, who is able to manage time to effectively cope with busy periods
– Experience with working in Excel and SAP is a plus
Why should you apply?
– You will get support from the beginning of your career path from the international team with a very friendly atmosphere
– You will become a member of a global market leader
– Long–term relationship with a company: the first contract for 1 year, after that the opportunity to be promoted to a senior role
– Benefits package: meal vouchers, cafeteria, sports contribution, 25 days of holiday, sick days, multisport card, notebook, transport allowance and more
– Modern offices are located close to Jinonice, Prague 5
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.