Do you have 1 or 2 years of experience in Finance or Accounting? Are you interested in audit, analytical roles and processes? Would you like to work for one of the TOP international companies in Prague?
You can now became a SOX Finance Professional!
You would work for international IT services company which operates in 70 countries worldwide. This company provides a vast amount of IT services and consulting and focuses their attention on providing quality to their clients, partners, and shareholders.
If you are interested in audit, compliance matters and improving the internal control environment, you have an opportunity to join this international company which is going to provide you all neccessary TRAINING!
As a Junior Audit Finance Professional (SOX) you will have a varied agenda and you will mostly:
- Perform regular SOX testing and present your findings
- Oversee assurance of compliance with agreed principles and policies
- Collect, process and analyze relevant supporting documentation
- Evaluate existing procedures and define deficiencies
- Suggest improvements and implement changes in accordance with SOX assurance
- Perform regular audits and prepare reporting
- Support both internal and external audits
- Help and guide your colleagues in compliance matter on an international scale
- Fluent English – you will work in a multicultural environment across different countries
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or Economics
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables and functions)
- Previous experience in finance, 1-2 years
- Knowledge of processes in Finance & HR area
- Analytical thinking and hands-on approach
- Strong processes orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to prioritize
- Proactive attitude
It will be advantage if you have:
- Understanding of IFRS/US GAAP
- Experience with SOX or internal/external audit
- Foundation of VBA and macros
- Experience from international Shared Service Center
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (3 days/month)
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid days for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s discounts
- Refreshment including fresh fruit on workplace
- Teambuilding and events
Do not miss out on this great opprtunity! Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.