As a vital piece of the Czech industry for over 125 years, this company remains a leader in electrotechnology. Servicing both public and private sectors, they have generated, produced, and developed technological innovations that have impacted various industries everywhere, including transportation, energy, technology, and healthcare.
An excellent opportunity for motivated candidates interested in the procurement area! Our client is a well-established, gradually growing international company that is currently looking for a new member for their procurement department.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
– Control of internal system request within procurement procedures
– Order management and requests coordination
– Every day communication with strategic buyers
– Provide information and training to suppliers and new colleagues
– Support of suppliers in case of questions and uncertainties
– Creation of relevant documentation within procurement processes
– Reporting and process improvement of internal procedures and training materials
THE POSITION IS SUITABLE FOR GRADUATES!
What we are looking for:
– Candidates with great knowledge of MS Office
– Fluency in English and German language (at least upper intermediate level)
– Suitable for Graduates and people with experience from procurement
Generous package of benefits:
– 13. Salary
– Cafeteria system of benefits (24 000 CZK yearly)
– Home office 2x weekly
– Flexible working hours
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Meal vouchers (canteen in the same building)
– Education and regular trainings (language courses)
– Child care: kindergarten
– Discounted taxi service
– 8 extra days off
– Contribution for pension and life insurance
– Life or pension insurance
– Share plans
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.