We are looking for enthusiastic finance JUNIORS who have a background in finance and controlling!
HERE are your daily tasks:
– Transition of reporting activities from abroad
– Data quality assessment
– Providing specialized reports in Excel
– Processing of different activities within the department
– Simple controlling activities
– Work on interesting international financial projects.
PLEASE see the following requirements:
– Experience in controlling at least 1 year
– English at least on level B2
– Active user of Excel
– Basic knowledge of accounting principles and interest in working with numbers
– Detail orientation.
A generous package of benefits:
– Home office and flexible working hours
– 13th Salary
– Cafeteria system of benefits (24 000 CZK yearly)
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Multisport Card
– Meal vouchers (canteen in the same building)
– Education and regular training (language courses)
– Child care: kindergarten
– Discounted taxi service
– 8 extra days off
– Contribution for pension and life insurance
– Share plans
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.