Are you interested in FINANCE? …fluent in ENGLISH and GERMAN? …experienced in customer oriented role?
Then we have a great opportunity for you!
As a Credit Collection Analyst your main responsibilities will be to ensure there is adequate cash collections within your assigned portfolios of clients along with conducting credit risk assessments of customers.
- Handling all collections activities on the assigned portfolios. Activities include minimizing balances on customers’ accounts, timely escalation/resolution of disputes and collection issues.
- Accurate cash receipts forecast on the assigned portfolios on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring AR metrics are achieved on the assigned portfolios in accordance with agreed goals.
- Analyzing of financial information and/or any other relevant information of assigned customers in order to assess credit risk and make necessary recommendations to the business.
- Preparing reports to aid management and perform account and customer reconciliations as necessary.
- Adding value to the business by consistently improving processes and maximizing cash flow for the assigned portfolios.
- Fluent in English and German
- Secondary degree (Finance Background is preferred)
- Analytically minded with strong financial acumen
- Good organizational skills and problem solving skills are essential
- Goal oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently, and ethically with both internal and external customers
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and excellent knowledge of cash collection processes and risk analysis practices
- Medium PC skills with proficiency in Excel and experience with the full Microsoft suite
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition