Come closer and work in the city center of Prague!
Enthusiastic and responsible people are welcome to join professional and dynamic environment that will allow you to grow and learn more than you can imagine.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating and maintaining of vendor files
- Processing of requests
- Keep an eye on internal procedures and deadlines
- Daily communication with vendors, internal staff or external institutions
- Checking and prevent duplications
- Updating information
- Stability and professional growth
- Training and courses
- Both friendly and supportive environment
Write the first chapter of your work experience and send us your CV!Requirements:
Are you matching following requirements? Have a look bellow:
- you speak fluent in English and Russian? Excellent!
- you have analytical skills? Great!
- you are detail-orientated? Perfect!
- you have great communication skills? Even better!
- interest in processing data? Keep reading !
- Good PC skills (MS Office) ? Well done!
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location in the city centre
- Annual bonus
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition