Are you an university student focused on IT?
Are you looking for IT experience from a well-known international IT company where you can start your career?
If yes, then send us your CV and become a support and part of the development team for internal applications.
– supporting experienced developer
– support and continuous improvement of internal applications used by Operations Teams
– Participate in conference calls and meetings
Working hours: at least 20 hours/week
Salary: 180 CZK/hour
Location: Prague 4 (near metro station Chodov)
– University student, IT field required
– Basic knowledge of Linux, MySQL, Git
– Good knowledge of English (at least B2 level), Czech language is preferred
– Strong analytical skills
– Previous experience is big plus
– Team player
– meal allowance
– experience in international IT company
– flexible working hours
– modern offices
– friendly team
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.