We are delighted to be working with an ambiguous and dynamic international company based in Prague, which is currently looking to appoint an AP Accountant role on a full-time permanent basis.
If you go along with numbers and want to work in a friendly team with rapid career growth – this offer is exactly for you!
You would be in charge of the following:
– Data processing and ensuring that all documentation accurately reflects invoices for the suppliers you would be responsible for;
– Actively resolving queries and completing statement reconciliations;
– Working on moth end activities;
– Maintaining existing relationships with clients and suppliers;
– Reporting and analyzing data;
– To carry out any other ad hoc tasks that you are asked to do, in a friendly, cooperative, and professional manner.
– Secondary education completed in the field of Finance / Accounting / Business Administration,
– Previous work experience in accounting is an advantage,
– Good command of English (at least B2 level) and a strong command of Italian or French,
– Advanced knowledge of Excel,
– Excellent communicational skills,
– Accuracy and attention to detail.
– 25 days of vacation
– Meal Vouchers
– Flexible working hours
– Home office
– Contribution to pension and life insurance
– Training and language courses
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.