ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Operating in 120 countries worldwide, this consulting and outsourcing company is a top leader in its industry. Specializing in providing services and solutions for HR, Finance, and Information Technology, this company has a strong reputation amongst its loyal clients. In fact, about 75% of this company’s partners are Fortune 500 companies, and it has been consecutively rated as one of the “World’s Most Admirable Companies” by Fortune.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- preparing financial forecasts for new projects
- participating in preparation of budgets
- tracking and analysing projects’ costs and expenses
- preparing regular reporting
- comparing performance to forecasts and runnning variance reports
- evaluating profitability
- communicating with project managers
- working in SAP and Excel daily
In addition to learning all of this, you will also develop a multitude of soft and interpersonal skills that will help you grow both personally and professionally. The company makes sure all new employees are properly trained so your transition into working world is smooth and stress-less. You will be pleasantly surprised by the offered benefits as well as company culture and down-to-earth environment.Requirements:
What do you need to become a financial analyst?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in the field of economics, finance, business administration or management
- English proficiency
- You should be familiar with Excel
- Analytical mind and the ability to process data
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- Motivation to learn and develop
- ** Position is suitable for recent GRADUATES or junior candidates ***
What you can expect in return?
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Monthly cafeteria 1 000CZK
- Pension contribution
- Foreign languages instruction
- Extensive onboarding classroom traning
- Regular trainings and e-learnings
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Relax rooms and bean bags to chill
Do not miss out on this opportunity and apply! Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.