Do you have a passion for international environment and finance? Would you like to use English on daily basis?
Individual and professional care, welcoming atmosphere, work within teams of positive and open-minded people!
This is a great opportunity to start your career in well-established international company in exclusive premises as a Junior Financial Analyst.
- Track finance policies and statutory requirements
- Modify reports from SAP to MS Excel
- Preparing of client invoices
- Check contract related information
- Processing internal accounting documents
- Create and modify reports
- Help to present financial related information
- Support other teams
- Perform other duties as assigned
The opportunity to work in a multicultural company, friendly and dynamic international environment. Are you interested in this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.Requirements:
- University Degree (Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business Administration)
- Fluent English, French is plus
- Strong organizational an analytical skills
- Excel – intermediate level
- Detail oriented person
- Team player
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience.Benefits:
- Vacation – up to 25 days
- Meal vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Referral Bonus
- Language courses
- Overtime Compensation
- Sick Days
- Employee Discounts
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition