Do you speak Danish, Dutch, or German?
You don’t have to be a native, as long as you can communicate with natives!
If you speak one of these languages and want to start your career in IT, apply now!
Join our client’s team of Service Desk Analysts in Prague. This is a great entry-level job for those who want to pursue a career in IT Service Management.
What will you do?
– Logistics service desk support
– Internal support for colleagues across Europe
– Manage a ticketing system
– Solve inquiries regarding technical issues
– Learn about the industry by working in a constantly changing and growing IT environment
You should have:
– English and Danish/ Dutch/ German, spoken and written (B2)
– Basic IT skills are a good advantage
– Helpful, team player
– Helpdesk experience is a plus
– Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
– Financial bonuses
– 25 days of paid vacation
– Additional sick days
– Home office possibilities
– Multisport card
– Referral bonus
– Mobile and Laptop
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.