We are looking for junior IT Support, who will provide application support for the global platform provider in the wealth management sector.
- Diagnosis and Problem Solving – identify, troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Collaborate with colleagues, operational/client-servicing staff and other users to produce long term scalable root cause solutions that adhere to procedural and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Work with developers, analysts and testers to ensure that production fixes and business process changes are fit for purpose.
- English on at least communicative level.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- University degree in IT, Finance or similar.
- Self-motivated, confident, and active working style.
Nice to have skills:
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in Finance, IT or project management desirable but not essential.
- Flexible working hours and Home Office (50/50) – long term if needed
- Employee referral bonus
- Cafeteria system
- Life/Pension insurance and money planning assistance
- Meal Allowance
- Multisport card
- Premiums & Oncall Remuneration
- 26 days of Holiday per calendar year
- 7 sick days per calendar year
- Mandatory and additional training online trainings
- Funding of Professional Exam Qualifications based on position
- Maternity/Parental Care – support and advice with paperwork, providing information
- Possibility of Sabbatical Leave
- The best office location in Brno city Centre with Coffee & Relax rooms, beautiful terrace, Foosball tables, ping-pong, library, bean bags, 19 kitchens.
- Relocation + Support with getting visa
- Knowledge transfervia business trips
- Possibility to meet your colleagues in NZ, HK, UK, AUS, SNG.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.