Do you have educational background in SW engineering and want to get practical experience? There is a great opportunity for fresh graduates and junior developers to enhance your skills in the international environment of one of two biggest German banks.
- Design and implementation of new web application using Java on application tier.
- Defect analysis and code reviews.
- 3rd level support for the application once it’s released to production.
- Last-year student of fresh graduate of Computer Science or similar program OR specialist with 1-2 years experience in SW development.
- Knowledge of Java from your study / pet / commercial projects.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Fluent English – work in the international environment.
- Advantage: knowledge of Spring and/or Angular.
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth.
- Office is in the city center.
- Flexible working hours within agile SCRUM setup.
- Generous package of 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days and up to 30 days of paid sick leave.
- Sponsored public transport card, Multisport card, cafeteria system benefits.
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.