This is a great opportunity for a Business Intelligence Specialist/Analyst in the international bank and insurance company. You will work in the team of data analysts supporting business in the Central Europe region.
- Analysis of the business needs for Central European branches of the company.
- Creation of analytical solutions for monitoring and managing business activities and strategies at the regional and local level.
- Regular creation of dashboards and reports based on internal and external data.
- Close cooperation with the Data Governance team to ensure a consistent definition of metrics, dimensions, and calculation methodologies.
- Extraction and analysis of available data and the subsequent presentation of analytical results using BI tools such as MS Power BI.
- Other relevant activities within the region, in particular the consolidation of data, analytical results and the harmonization of metrics calculation definitions.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of data analysis, MS Excel and SQL; VBA and MS Access is an advantage.
- Ability to present the outcomes of your analysis with MS Power BI or any other BI tool.
- Experience in creation of dashboards and reporting.
- Understanding of the principles of databases, DWH and ETL concept.
- Fluent Czech and at least confident B2 English.
- Advantage: previous experience in the financial sector.
- Interesting and diverse work with the possibility to use your own ideas and initiative.
- The dynamic and professional environment of an international company with a strong background.
- Flexible working hours and partial work from home.
- A rich package of employee perks: 5 weeks holiday, sick days, 14,000 points per year for Cafeteria program (culture, sports, education and other activities), meal vouchers, pension contribution, etc.
- Opportunity to learn from experts in their fields, you can look forward to professional and soft skills training. Participation in volunteer activities.
- Location: Prague 8
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.